-
January 8th, 2008, 03:38 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
This is cute!!!
[ame="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25649 556"]Roaring Cat In A Boot Video by Captain Beardo - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=25649556@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mys pace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@25649556[/ame]
-
January 10th, 2008, 12:38 AM
#2
Inactive Member
hahah..I was waiting for it to jump out and scare the crap outta me...
-
January 14th, 2008, 02:08 PM
#3
Inactive Member
That was cute, Thanks for sharing Kristin.
The title kinda gave it away, it would have been funnier if you didn't know what to expect.
I love cats and it appears a big furry orange cat has adopted me. He is always waiting on my backsteps for me in the morning, and won't go away until I rub his head for a few minutes
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks