Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Photo's

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love to take photos, and I will start sharing a few on here, If you have any pictures of your pets, scenery or anything else that you are brave enough to share, please post 'em.

    I will start with an old photo I recently found of me at a Halloween party about 8 years ago...

    scarey

    I am the Kabuki punk in the Middle [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5579

    Jet contrails heading toward St Louis

    DCP 5613

    mr rogie window shopping [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are awesome!!! I will upload a couple I took of the snow and get back with you...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5646

    DCP 5616

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of these are over at the lounge but thought you could see em here too!!!

    IMG00127
    n1447620143 30114000 9988
    IMG00128
    n1447620143 30114001 256
    IMG24A

    That last one is of my niece Abby and my dog Jasper with emma and Ty's belly in the back...You can't tell it but Jasper has 3 legs.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis, You have got the most (excuseme, but I'm gonna make up a word) smilingess family. Those are some great shots, I really like the one of you & Jon behind the lighted tree. Does Jasper know he only has 3 legs...LOL

    I would love to see more photos from my friends, feel free to contribute.

    DCP 5530

    I have several Hawks that hunt right down the road fro me, I wish my camera had a more powerful zoom to capture them in flight.

    DCP 5527 1

    I love Rural scenes like this one of a old barn & tractor after the sybeans had been harvested

    fall

    Does this count as a photo? This is an acrylic on paper that I did, I calle it "Stoned Bridge"

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5511

    rogieville has a large toilet paper orchard

    DCP 5513

    This Batch is almost ready for harvest.

    DCP 5518

    I love old barns.

    ducks

    This is another acrylic on paper. I call it "Duck Pond"

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 09, 2006 02:59 PM: Message edited by: mr rogie ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are a pretty happy family AND no Jasper doesn't know he is missing a leg until he tries to walk on my kitchen tile ( that scares him) but he runs and plays like a puppy AND I love that painting the play on words with the title is awesome!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 09, 2006 12:25 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5593

    I hate raking leaves, but I like the burning of leaves

    DCP 5592

    The weather is so nice, but the rain yesterday makes the leaves tough to burn

    DCP 5594

    The whole town has a smokey haze to it.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    very nice pics guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •