Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: So??????????

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    How did your Monday go at your new job????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It went pretty well, It is at a car dealership, I answer the phones, take photos of cars for ads, lot of data entry on the computer. I like the people and the Owner has been a friend for about 12-14 years.
    They said I have already made a difference, by fielding questions about the cars and freeing them to do other stuff around the shop.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cool! It sounds like it could get interesting!
    I know I get some really whacked out calls here!
    *L*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I get a lot of calls for the old Ford dealership, which went out of business almost 2 years ago, and a lot, I mean a LOT of automated telemarketers....what a waste of time, If I wanted insulated windows I'd call them....AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we have about 6 incoming phone lines and they are not consecutive numbers, so several times to day I have been offered a chance to save on my electric bill by installing insulated vinyl siding on my home....Duh! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that part doesn't sound fun...But i'm very happy about the rest!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Congrats [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOT FUN...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a little money in my pocket
    It goes Jingle lingle ling [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Work sux, but payday is kinda cool [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it is...although I haven't earned a paycheck myself in over year...kinda missing seeing what my work is worth...Mommies deserve something tangible sometimes for their effort...I figure I'm investing in the future ya know...like when Jonathan buys me a house LOL!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get him to put it in writing before he gets old enough to realize...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •