Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: tusker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my sister, wanted to clean my decorative bird houses hanging on the porch...and as she was lifting one down..two bats flew out at her...NOW that was funny...she didn't touch the other 5 hahahahahha [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, It sure is a good thing that I am not a smart butt, or I would have to say sumptin about being batty, but I just ain't that kind [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •