Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For those of you intersted in purchasing a new game, and two old games....you can check out my current auctions on ebay at the following link...

Click Me

and hopefully that will work...if it doesn't, go to the search form, and search for dejota6 as the seller.

the captions aren't witty, i didnt' try to be funny, i just want to sell this stuff

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sure, go right ahead

and i wish my descriptions were as clever as yours.

as for the big and rich cd...i did not purchase that cd. i haven't purchased a cd since the julie roberts one came out. and before that, i bought deanna carter's cd...which would about 4 or 5 years ago.

i have bought all of kenny chesney and tim mcgraw's cds for my wife, but they dont' count, because i'm not allowed to sell them.

so basically, i'm selling my entire cd collection....i hope i get something out of it.

as for max payne, i also got that as an illegal copy, and played for quite some time. when i beat it, i actually forgot it was on my computer.

TastinGood

I have a lot of stuff to put on ebay. Can I list my items here as well?

And I am really surprised to see that of all the CD's you are selling, you picked Julie Roberts. Knowing that you purchased the Big & Rich CD, I can only assume that it has been auctioned off a long long time ago.

TastinGood

Originally posted by Gravytrain:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by TastinGood:
    I have a lot of stuff to put on ebay. Can I list my items here as well?
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Sure, go right ahead.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Cool, thanks. You may be interested in some of them!

Here's the first item:

Link

Inactive Member admaniacameroneil's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Max Payne is cool.. I just finished the second one a few days ago.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I was actually gonna find that thread where DJ was talking about MP2... but I guess I don't need to now. It rules. Wait, no... it rulz.

As for eBay listings... TastinWood whipped your arse good and proper DJ.

I am hoping to start selling some things on eBay and can only hope to list half as well as you, TG.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i might have to start outsourcing my description writing to TG....in fact, you should quit the trophy biz, and start an online business where you write descriptions for peoples ebay listings. you payment would be like ebay and paypal, 35 cents up front, and then 2% of the final selling price....you'd make at least 20 bucks a week with no problem.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

all my stuff sold for a total of 45 bucks....of that, about 3 of it goes to ebay...maybe closer to 4. at least one has paid with paypal..which is going to cost me about 2 bucks, and maybe 2 more dollars for the rest of the transactions. on top of that though, i can add shipping charges for all of those, none of which will cost as much as i charged...so i'm hoping that i will actually be able to put 45 dollars of that in my pocket, once all the transactions are completed.

considering that i had about 200 dollars invested in all of that, i don't think that is a very good turn around.