Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

15-3 ...we won in 5 innings...the have that mercy rule...15 after 3/10 after 5 in effect, so since we were winning by 10 rules in the 5th inning they called the game so it wouldn't get more out of hand. we've got a good team. we are lacking in a few positions, but for the most part, we have a great team. i am really looking forward to the season.

after the game, i ran into the team that i used to play for, Chris's church. i was going to play for them as well, but the league has some stupid rule that if you play in the "Open" league, you can't play in the church league...actually the rule is along the lines of the first team you play for, no matter what league, is the team you have to play for the rest of the year. i don't like that...i was wanting to play for two teams.

TastinGood

How did the game go?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, i didn't post the last two games because we lost....

but tonight we won big with a 28-19 win over one of the supposed better teams...we batted through the lineup twice in the last inning we were up, that helped alot, we had a pretty good defensive showing, we let a few go through our legs, and dropped a couple fly balls, but for the most part we had a pretty clean game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12