Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN and Lebron James

TastinGood

but havent several guys gone #1 out of high school? Kobe? Garnett?

and even so...just because he goes #1 doesnt mean he deserves it. sean fuckin bradley went top 3 didnt he? glenn robinson even went #1.

I bet Lebron James is washed up and retired in 15 years. 20 tops.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you are very correct about bradley and the big dog...but what made lebron so special is he is the first high school drop out to go as the very first pick in the draft, not just hte first round...just like how yao ming was so special because he was the first non-american to go first in the draft last year....

TastinGood

hmmm

well im sure he's made a lot of money. he better now blow it all.

speaking of lots of money and tall black guys, you catch shaq's house on cribs? my god! he puts master p to shame.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i hate shaq..i have always hated shaq...i will always hate shaq....i saw most of it...i saw the part where he claimed to have the biggest bed in the world, and then when he drove up on the segway and tried to act like a robot...(and people wonder why kazaam was a flop)

TastinGood

yeah, he was kinda a dweeb.

kinda reminded me of that big dumbass black guy in blue chips.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey was the first pick in the nba draft this last year...he came straight out of high school, and it was rumored at one poitn that he was going to go pro after his junior year of high school....that is where all the hype is coming from

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my mistake...whatever the case...i was thinking darius miles was much better than he really is...i didn't realize that he didn't even average double digits points last season.

well, mark up another one in wes's win column...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    you are very correct about bradley and the big dog...but what made lebron so special is he is the first high school drop out to go as the very first pick in the draft, not just hte first round...just like how yao ming was so special because he was the first non-american to go first in the draft last year....
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Dude...you are wrong here so much...Lebron didn't drop out of high school...he finished...and he wasn't the first high schooler to go first round first pick...Kwame Brown did it just 2 years ago...and I'm sure there are others...Kwame Brown...

What makes Lebron such a phenom and the reason for all of his hype is noone knows how big he is gonna get...he has NBA skills already and is only 18...most high schoolers take a few years to develop because of the physicalness of the NBA...but not Lebron...he is ready to play...the kid is 6'8 240 lbs...his skills will only get better because the body is already there...in 2 games this year he is already averaging 23 points, 9 rebounds, and 8.5 assist per game...that is almost a triple double...I realize this is only 2 games into the season but still...he is only 18 and has never played NBA type competition...not to mention...he is a passer first...not a scorer...which makes him a team player...that is why this kid is so hyped...

Fuck ME!...I have been waiting for about an hour to add this reply because I have a pic I wanted to add in it that showed what I was talking about and how developed he is...but noone who can host a picture for me is online and I'm tired of fucking waiting so I'll just reply with the picture later...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lebron

Just look at that monster...

*thanks to The Cheat for uploading the pic for me...and no thanks to all of you sorry son's of bitches who weren't online!...rot in hell!*

<font color="#000099"><font size="1">[ October 31, 2003 12:34 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font></font>

<font color="#000099"><font size="1">[ October 31, 2003 12:36 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font></font>

<font color="#000099"><font size="1">[ October 31, 2003 12:37 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font></font>

EDIT* ok dj doesn't have to rot in hell...I couldn't get the cheats to work...maybe because it was on angelfire but dj uploaded it and his worked...but everyone besides the cheat and dj can return to rotting in hell...

<font color="#000099" size="1">[ October 31, 2003 12:39 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok, cool, there it is...

<font color="#000099" size="1">[ October 31, 2003 12:38 PM: Message edited by: The Cheat ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast