Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Sorry

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You get style points for that slap, rev!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pout, look of shock horror! I'd pull your hair now Ed ..... but you don't have any [img]wink.gif[/img]
    (look out cat fight) [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mop, Mop, Mop, All Day long,
    Mop, Mop, Mop, While I sing this song,
    Gonna Wax these floor's,
    Gonna make them Shine,
    Gonna Wax these floor's with Turpintine!LOL [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, good theme song. So, can I walk around with a whip, since I'm so demanding?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Fuccc Quesss" (universal sound for whip)

    for uninitiated "F***K Quiche (egg flan) ..
    hard to spell [img]wink.gif[/img] .... you get the idea.

    Was covered on "Friends" when Chandler could not pronouce it.

    God! I'm Chandler now... "How could you not get it right" [img]wink.gif[/img] .... I could not be so wrong !!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    stingger as Chandler? Hmmm. So, which am I...Monica, Rachael, or Phoebe?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which would you want to be or see yourself as ??

    I.M.O. I see you as a Phoebe, an out there person, not afraid to tell it as it is, and don't forget she knew more about all the other friends than they did about themselves .... very smart.
    You could a Monica ... but then you'd have to go out/marry me ...... "Oh My God could I not be so like Ross [img]wink.gif[/img] "

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, yeah, if I married you, you'd have to be Ross. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    So, hmmm, I figure I'm a Phoebe/Monica combo.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now your in the "Chandler" zone [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Marry half a women & a compulsive cleaner ?

    only Chandler [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •