Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Sorry

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sorry for not being around as much as usual.

    haveing no job and lack of money means I might have to leave permantly within the next few months.

    my sisters fighting over the house I'm in and being general shits over my mothers simple but they've found away around it will
    means I might be homeless in 6-12 months.

    been ill and still am with some virus over x-mas.

    But anyway DON'T feel bad for me it will all work out I hope soon, I'll try my best to do what I can & will let you know if I have to go off line.

    I would like to thank every one for this golden globe, opps wrong speach, I mean for all the posters and flakeski and R.E.M's front man "Edwardo Catflapo" [img]wink.gif[/img] for giving me a hard time [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope to stay around but if I don't I would like to thank everyone for a great time and if the worst comes to the worst I'm sure I'll make it back sometime in the future.

    THANKS [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hope all goes well and you return soon. goodbyes suck ass.....

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bummer. You're fun to give a hard time to! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Best 'o luck

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thx "skiski" and R.E.M.'s lead singer [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Going to lawyers Monday ...... so its ghostboard
    or bust. ie internet or not hopefully so, so I can give both of you hard time and keep "flakeski" logo(ed) up [img]smile.gif[/img] never does any work on this board lol [img]wink.gif[/img] is it politically incorrect to say "lazy lesbian" opps done it [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey it may be politically incorrect but it's still funny as hell [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope it all works out, stingger.

    *hugs from the lazy lesbian*
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Bad news guys ....... I'm going to be around for a bit long.

    I am now a house owner (99%) so far waiting for things to go through. My sister got her butt kicked and after 4 years wrangling its almost over.

    So I guess I'll be the personal admin of "L.L. Cool Flakes" for the immanant future, god its hard "fresh lettering for the board" , "lettering in red only, no blue lettering" "new logo every other Tuesday"..... the waver of demands endless [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'll try my best [img]wink.gif[/img] plus I'll still get to see everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not that demanding...

    (now wash those floors!)

    Seriously, glad you're back and your family problems are almost resolved.

    *hugs from the still lazy lesbian*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mop! mop! ...buffs "L.L. Cool Flakes" shoes ... hmm blue and white reminds me of an old logo [img]smile.gif[/img]
    and you said you did'nt have shoes that good !

    Its great to still be here .... after lawyers bills and house translation I'll still be about
    a bit scared about the fact that my home is priced at about $140,000 (your price).

    Its abit empty with only me in it ... but any way
    (no Ed, wearing a blonde wig) won't get you 50/50 of my house .... but I am free and single [img]smile.gif[/img]

    anyhow thxs for your support guys & ed [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by stingger:

    anyhow thxs for your support guys & ed [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So now I'm not even a guy? You bastard! *smacks you across face like a chick*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •