-
November 11th, 2004, 02:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm very sorry for your loss. If there is ANYTHING I can do, just let me know. And, I'm sure everyone else will be here for you too.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 11th, 2004, 02:56 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Anyone wondering...my house got hit by lightning last night...and my computer and TV are now dead...
-
November 11th, 2004, 02:57 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
and thank you for the condolences...
-
November 11th, 2004, 02:58 PM
#4
Inactive Member
holy crap....file it with your insurance ASAP...i'm pretty sure that stuff gets covered.
were you guys there when it happened....(ie you and grandma)
-
November 11th, 2004, 03:28 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I was on the computer...scared the shit out of me...it looked like it was gonna come out of the screen at me...grandma was in bed...only my TV and computer were affected by the lightning though...
-
November 11th, 2004, 05:18 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
HOLY SHIT!
thats so awesome!!!!
but still....
i'm sorry that it happened....
i wonder what it was like
*scratches chin*
-
November 17th, 2004, 03:33 PM
#7
Inactive Member
you at least have 2 working hard drives....that's all i know so far.
-
November 17th, 2004, 05:52 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks