Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Enjoy

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hope everyone enjoys the new forum pic...me and TastinGood hung out last weekend and this is a picture I took of him...He had just gotten his tattoo...I think he could have gotten it in a better place, but I still think it looks good.

    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks good Tastin!!
    How much did ya pay for that? if you paid over 30, you paid too much.
    But again, it looks GREAT! so maybe it's worth about 50....


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    WOW!!!!! that pic of tastingood looks just like the one i have!!!!

    now i wonder....
    wheeeeere could you have seen that piccie???
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

    *ponders*

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •