Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just have to comment on how much I enjoy this restaurant. The beauty of it is 4-fold.

First, the food is geniunely good, honestly, the nuggets are some of the best around. the burgers are very generously topped (although not put together well, the subject of another post later).

Second, the amount of choices is incredible. If you want something to eat, chances are, Wendy's has it. If you are really cold and just want something to warm up with, their chili is excellent. if you want to go healthy and get a salad, they have some of the best salads around (especially the chicken blt). if you want chicken, they have about 20 types, if you want a burger, they have about 20 types all coming in different sizes

Third, the prices are great, i would guess that the average person (being frugal of course) could eat a full meal, be completely satisfied and spend close to 3 dollars. that would purchase two burgers and a drink. or a burger, drink and fries. and then another dollar and you can get dessert (their wonderful frosty's)

Finally, the clincher, they are so fast!!!!! If any of have ever experienced the service, you know what i am talking about. you can go through the drive-thru, and your wheels will never stopped rolling. of course, during the busiest times, this is not always the case, but even still, i could eat at wendy's three times in the time that i could order at most any other fast food restaurant.

I just wanted to make this post in regards to Dave Thomas, the wonderful found of the greatest restaurant ever. may God rest his soul.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

#1-- no nuggets.... NOWHERE.... are better than chick fil A.... NEVER.

#2-- they don't serve pasta.

#3-- taco bell is cheaper.

#4-- which explains why (in #1) the burgers are build like shit.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This isn't raunchy enough...your next post better be about eating dog shit, off of a 10 year old slut's chest...or something along that vein...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did the dog eat wendy's nuggets?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The 10 year old girl ate Wendy's nuggets...the dog ate the 10 year old girl's shit...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wonderful! then the thread ties into itself.

so go ahead... talk about eating the recycled
    remains of wendy's nuggets off some slut's chest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a 10 year old slut's chest...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my apologies. i just assumed that if ek3 was able to ramble about hairs that stick out in funny places, that i was able to speak of a phenomenol restaurant created by a dead guy. i have learned my lesson i believe, and i will watch myself from now on. first of all, i would like to set a few things straight with shatzy

#1 go ahead and enjoy your chick fil a chicken flavored grease that you call nuggest

#2 name another place besides fazolis that does

#3 taco bell is not cheaper, it costs nearly a dollar to buy one taco, where as wendys you can get an ice cream dish, a side salad, several burger choices.....and on that note, tacos don't feel up the stomach quite as well as left over wendy's nugget shit off of a 10 year old slut's chest.

#4 i don't care how fast you try to put a burger together, it is impossible for a human with average intelligence and pride to create a burger that looks as bad as today's fast food burgers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like Wendy's and agree with da Train...I can only eat Taco Bell after 11:30...

TastinGood

Gravy, I can only assume that you are referring to the Wendy's near the corner of Kiehl and 107. Granted, most Wendy's are fast, but that one is just incredible!

I visited them the other day, in fact. As soon as I pulled around to the speaker they were inquiring what my food choice would be for the evening. Almost instantly after I told them they already had a total for me. I proceeded to pull around to the first window and BAM...its like she was prepared to make change from a 20! Ive never seen hands in and out of a cash register that fast before (well except when Wes used to 'make change' at True Value...but thats another story).
    So my next step was to pull to the second and final window. My find was filled with excitement and anticipation. I knew that something magical was happening.

Wendy and I were just seconds away from pulling off...

...the perfect drive thru exchange.

As I rolled towards the final window, my heart jumped because for an instant I thought the Wendy's employee was about to step away from the window and back into the general work area....

She shook left...jived right and then came to a stop right in front of the window. But what if she fumbled the order?

I could tell she had experience, however. As I made it to the window, I found my food already being handed to me.

It was over. We won.

The perfect drive thru.

As I crept through the parking lot I knew something special had just taken place.

My friends, I would by lying if I said I was in that truck alone that night. Big Dave was there riding shotgun with me. I could feel his presence and I know he was just as proud I.

This Frosty's for you, Dave!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast