Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This Saturday me, italipino, Kirk, and my black friend Tommy went to Electric Cowboy...we were gonna go to Discovery (where italipino wanted to go) but all the guys wanted to go to Electric Cowboy so we went there instead...here are some pics from the night...

Italipino posing for the camera before we leave...

Me and italpino...

Kirk and Tommy on the way to the EC...notice they are buzzing but not quite to the drunk stage...

Italipno driving us...(She has no idea what is coming later in the night...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me and Kirk at EC...Kirk's eyes are starting to droop...

Italipino and Kirk...

Me and italipino...no, I'm not drunk although I look like it...

AWWWWW...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This guy was wearing a shiny shirt and a visor turned around backwards and upside down...he was by far the coolest guy we saw...so we had to get a pic of him

My black friend Tommy and italipino...Tommy is drunk at this point...

Italipino and Kirk...I think italipino is holding Kirk up at this point...

She is still clueless...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The last picture was taken just before we left...I went to the bathroom...Kirk started feeling sick so he said he was gonna go outside and get some air...I get back and ask where Kirk is...they tell me he went outside...I said hmm...probably not a good idea...I look over at Tommy...I think he was asleep on the stool...I'm kinda drunk but nowhere near as drunk as these two are...I look at italipino and tell her we need to get these two home quick because they are about to start puking...

I start looking for Kirk...I go outside, don't see him...come back inside, check the bathrooms and all stalls, don't find him...make a walk around to see if I see him, don't find him...so I wonder if maybe he went to the car for some strange reason...I tell italipino to take Tommy outside I'm gonna go see if Kirk is at the car...I walk all the way out to the car...and sure enough...I see Kirk, passed out, in the gravel parking lot...slumped down against the car with his head tilted over...I say Kirk, get up, we're leaving...he gets in the car and tells me how happy he is to see me...

I drive up and pick up Italipino and Tommy and we start heading home...

Here is a pic of the back seat on the way home...Kirk raised up long enough for this pic to be taken...and he was kind enough to flip the camera off...

My black friend Tommy is gone...he stayed this way the whole way home until a block away from my house when he started to puke...I'll address this later...

Can't you just see the vomit churning in his belly?...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pfffttt...rookies...

Smile for the camera...but keep your eyes on the road!...

This is where the pictures stop because this is where the vomiting begins...as we got to the Levy exit Kirk can't fight it back anymore...he hangs his head out the window and lets her rip as we exit off the freeway...I direct italipino to stop in the Dixie Pig parking lot where he he pep talks himself into vomiting some more...

We stop at the car wash by my house so I can hose the vomit off of the car...we get back in and resume the journey home...we are a block away from my house...the home stetch...and uh-oh...what do I see...my black friend Tommy's cheeks are bubbling out...quick open the door!...oh shit we can't figure out the child locks...italipino stops the car in the middle of the road, jumps out and opens Tommy's door just as he begins to spew!...I tell Tommy to get out and I get out with him...

I then tell italipino to take Kirk to the house because I knew if he were to see the puke he would vomit again...so they head off, but not in time...Kirk got sick again up at my house...meanwhile I'm still with my black friend Tommy in the middle of the street right under a street light and he is just vomiting away...he get most of it out and we walk on back to my house...I take Kirk in and get him all situated on my couch and me and italipino drive Tommy home without any more catastrophes...

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, what a wonderful story. yea, i was busy saturday night, i couldnt' have gone anyways, even if you would have called me [img]frown.gif[/img] (i guess that marriage thing is screwing me....

just kidding, anyways, i think what made the story so great, was not only the pictures, but you constantly referring to tommy as "my black friend tommy"

and don't get too pissed, but roxy looked hot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah...I fucked the shit out of her when we got home...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehehe

TastinGood

Which one of you is Ms. Phillips?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Neither...and we moved that sign to the next table after we sat down...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast