Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: D-Dog...Daniel...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Ian the other day...he talked to me for a while...he asked about you...I think he misses you...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dont think he really misses me......he just misses the sex.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he did mention something about the sex...but I tried to disregard it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •