-
May 8th, 2003, 07:28 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
May 8th, 2003, 07:36 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
check this later...Hostboard keeps adding spaces when I post, messing the code up...
-
May 8th, 2003, 09:24 PM
#3
Inactive Member
those trip me out......MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
and as a side note, i can admit to having had a class with this one
http://personals.yahoo.com/display?ct_hft=preview&detailnp=1&noedit=1&search= 1&tot=220&cc=personals&cr=&advs=2&twoway=0&ct_p=&g ur=&position=39&id=personals-1026962734-717950&b= 61
well, the link won't work, so i'm just putting the url...just copy and paste.
-
May 9th, 2003, 12:51 AM
#4
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#660099"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Anyone, I'm deaf and love to chatting with new friend.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
This was my absolute favorite...it is completely wrong to dis on this girl...but, hell, who could help it? It reminds me of Mrs. Doubtfire when he is applying for the nanny position and sits for his interview as the foreigner and repeats the phrase..."I...am...job."
-
May 9th, 2003, 01:43 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
DJ...I already posted her...if you went through my links you would have noticed...
-
May 9th, 2003, 02:03 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
May 9th, 2003, 04:55 AM
#7
Inactive Member
i'm glad i didn't have to say it
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks