Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The last episode showed 2 final dates for the bachelorette. She went to south Florida with the hunky guy on a boat ride and...ummm...I really can't remember. The most significant thing was that there was no connection, the guy wouldn't open up and share anything while she was pouring her heart out. Then, she asked him what he wanted to take away from this whole experience...his response was, "Well, I'd like to be an actor."!!!! What the fuck is that???

Ok, the average joe date, they went to Boston (the places picked are the guys' hometowns). They went to Fenway Park and on a boat ride in Boston Harbor and then out for drinks with his pals. They were obviously having a great time. The average joe had never been in love before. Well, while at the ballpark standing in center field, he tells her he has a lot of emotions. And one of them is love. She was so touched she cried. Then he tells her he would never leave her and repeatedly tells her how amazing she is. Sounds great I think.

Well, come choosing time, she goes with the hunk guy. They go on their trip to Mexico. Things went well for the first couple of days. Then, on day 4 she drops a "bomb" on the guy and says, "my ex-boyfriend is Fabio."

I really think it's not a big deal. Well, the guy flips out. The camera shows him in the ocean kicking the water around. That pretty much ruins everything and they go home and he leaves her. Then, she starts talking about how now she knows how the 25 guys she rejected feel. She rejects them and now she is being rejected. And the average joe comes in and says how he is hurt, but he's a much better person because of the whole experience.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fucking stupid bitch. I'm so glad nothing worked out how she wanted...maybe now she'll learn and won't be so fucking superficial. If you didn't watch it, she picked the stupid hunk guy over the average joe who was inlove with her and was the sweetest guy I had ever seen. If you didn't see it and was waiting to watch your recording later, sorry I spoiled it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BTW, it's been 2 days since the last show aired and I'm still pissed about it.

[img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just goes to show you...if you look good, you don't have to be nice... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

TastinGood

shut the fuck up, dickwad.

[img]cool.gif[/img]