Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hungry

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I am going to get something to eat.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm hungry too. But, all there is to eat around here is croutons. I hate croutons.... but food is food I guess.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eating stale bread blows...

    but anything is better than potted meat product

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is very true..... though, would you consider tuna a potted meat product?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm... good question.

    i don't eat tuna, either [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *s

    ok

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell is that supposed to mean?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's gay internet lingo...like "LOL"...and "isfs"...and other gay crap that people make up...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TIWIG, but WTF does *s mean?

    for those of you that don't talk internet

    That is what I guessed, but what the fuck does *s mean?

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't wanna know...it's gay...and you shouldn't want to know it either...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •