Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hungry

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *s = *smiles*

    ek3 new that

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and btw....

    ISFS was my own creation... so i don't really
    consider it 'internet lingo'

  3. #13
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Canned Corned Beef is great. heat it up, but it on bread with cheese and mustard. what a meal. in fact, i like canned corned beef better than i enjoy the real thing. tuna is not a canned meat because it has not been chopped to nothing, and then molded to the shape of the can which is what they do with canned meats. tuna now comes in a package too, so in my opinion, tuna is not a canned meat.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't know it meant that...and shut up...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I said this somewhere else, but I've been talking to way to many girls, I've starting to write like them. After I posted that, I was like, "That's gay." But your board won't let me edit, and that's even gayer! And you know what is even gayer than that? Me! I am the gayest of them all!

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ December 15, 2002 10:29 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •