Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Launch

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it seems that since yahoo started their sbc shit,
    everything on yahoo has become a pay service...
    which is why i can no longer direct link from my
    yahoo photo album...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been using the yahoo Launch for roughly about a month now....I love it. I have nearly 7000 ratings. i spend all day on it.

    HOWEVER.....within the last week, I have noticed a few changes. Lots of loss of service, a few more commercials, and basically just not being able to connect very much.

    My suspicions were confirmed today when I started up my LaunchcastPlayer. They have now made it a pay type deal. For 36 bucks a year you can have full access or for 4 bucks a month you have access to everything. So far today, they have played crap, and between every single song, they play a commercial. very very frustrating. I don't know if i want to pay or not. i must admit i like being able to hear all the songs, but honestly, i don't want to pay for it.

    capitalism sucks.

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I have just listend to 7 songs and have heard no commercials.

    I have heard:<ul type="square">The Cure
    Matchbox Twenty
    Third Eye Blind
    John Michael Montgomery
    Faith Hill
    Linkin Park[/list]

    All popular mainstream artists.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    testing testing....

    commerical!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well....since that days i complained, they have slowed down the commercials. i don't have a problem with them. the downtime that was experienced was to improve the program. i have no more complaints. if the service had not improved quickly, i was going to actually pay the money to join. but now i don't have to.. free stuff for me.!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •