-
August 8th, 2002, 01:20 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I just ate breakfast...I went down to the basement where the cafeteria is located...I normally only go down there for a coke and maybe a package of the ever so delightful Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...oh! how I enjoy those...but anyway...I decided to get breakfast this morning...each morning they prepare bacon, sausage, biscuits, eggs, and other common breakfast items...when I have gotten breakfast before I get a patty of sausage and a biscuit and make sausage biscuits...this morning, I felt frisky...I decided to get eggs to go with my biscuit...I was a little worried that they may be like "camp eggs", and after eating them I would have the runs all day...not that having to take a shit at work would be bad, because as told in a previous post, it would be wonderful...but having the runs is just no fun...regardless of how nice of a shitting environment you have...I came back to my desk with my food and cautiously bit into the eggs...I was pleased, they tasted good and seemed to have good consistency, I thought...these should hold up nicely once they enter the digestive system...I was now happy, and put my guard down...what a mistake!...I got close to the end and I bit into something crunchy..."What the fuck?"...I said to myself...I took a few more bites hoping it has gone away...then, "Shit! There it is again. What in the hell is that?"...I found the crunchy thing and took it out of my mouth and give it a gander...It was a fucking piece of the shell...This might not be nasty to some, but damn it, it is to me...I am never eating there again...oh I forgot...after I finished my biscuit, I looked down and I saw a fucking hair where my biscuit had been laying, a fucking hair...fuck that shit...I'm sticking to my Reese's from here on out.
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 08, 2002 10:25 AM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
-
August 8th, 2002, 06:11 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
OMG.....ewwwwwwwwwwwww.......that is jus nasty nasty nasty
-
August 8th, 2002, 08:59 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
August 11th, 2002, 11:54 AM
#4
Inactive Member
My friend got a salad from this "mom and pop joint" once and when she was almost through eating it, she saw a damn cockroach in it!!! Now THAT is nasty!!! Needless to say, her salad came right back up.
-
August 12th, 2002, 06:41 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Glorphhhhhhh!
Damn, Cajun-Babe, that story had me chokin' back the chunks! If it had been me, I'd have rose unholy hell with the owners. I'm from Louisiana originally and just what restaurant was that????? I want to avoid it for sure?
What part of Cajun country are you from?
-
August 12th, 2002, 08:35 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Hiya reljac!! I'm 70 miles N of New Orleans. As for the name of the hamburger stand, it's a place in Bogalusa called Tasty Creme. I haven't eaten there since!! LOL!!! If you do decide to ever eat there, order a burger and tell them to hold the roaches lmao!!!
-
August 12th, 2002, 11:55 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I think you win on the nastiest story...that is very gross...
-
August 13th, 2002, 09:35 PM
#8
Inactive Member
After that roach story, I think the chance of me ever going to Tasty Creme is a snowball in hell. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Just wondering....was the roach alive? It gives me the creeps just thinking about eating salad with a live roach crawling around....Hell, after this story, it may be years before I can ever eat a salad again!
Never been to Bogalusa, Cajun Babe. I do know it is a small lumber town.
-
August 14th, 2002, 01:16 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Well, it probably had to be alive to even get in the lettuce! Probably drowned in the salad dressing!! LOL
I'll eat salad again, I guess...but it will be a while because I have to forget this story first! [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
August 14th, 2002, 03:25 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Sorry if my story ruined your appetite for salads lol.
To answer your question, no, it wasn't alive. It was dead.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks