Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CajunBabe:
    ek3, I am here as requested but honey, I'm sorry...I'm NO ONE'S bitch!! I am a bitch, true enough but no one owns this bitch!! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate to say this...but you are...and this is non-negotiable...rules are rules...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:

I haven't figured that out yet...baby steps...
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, make sure and let me know when you got it figured out okay.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] KK [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn ek, i'm feeling left out. You come to my board...and congratulate me on my upcoming marriage...you go to these other ladies boards and they become your bitches.

*runs back to her own board crying her heart out mumbling something about being an ek bitch*

*grins* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:

I hate to say this...but you are...and this is non-negotiable...rules are rules...

Ahhh hell!! LOL!! Guess I jumped the gun as I seem to do quite often! I've been looking around and this seems to be a pretty cool site!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BonBon:
    Damn ek, i'm feeling left out. You come to my board...and congratulate me on my upcoming marriage...you go to these other ladies boards and they become your bitches.

*runs back to her own board crying her heart out mumbling something about being an ek bitch*

*grins* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah...now, now...you're much too pretty to be crying those ugly tears...*wipes the tears from you eyes*...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*chokes back a sob*

Does, does, does that mean i get to be a bitch too?

*grins*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course it does!...you're all my bitches...Turnaround bright eyes...Turnaround...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234