Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I went to Admin as i do every so often..noticed a thread that kinda bugged me..

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...ic&f=1&t=1588#

anyhow..i wanted to post this on there..but it really wasnt the place for it..i mean after all..the admin page is for real questions or problems..not pissin contests.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote from a thread i happened across..Shatzy i believe

"you may think that you have the upper hand
    in banning me, you may even offer that lame
    justification for doing such...

but i guarantee that the moment you ban me,
    i will have the ultimate upper hand in that
    no one will post here.

i'd be willing to wager that, but since i
    am aware of whom i'm dealing with, and the
    appropriate mental age therein, i'll refrain."

Kinda looks like she has a problem with you is how i took it..i didnt see anything wrong with you posting on the boards for ppl to come visit your board..and guarantee a few more will say the same.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    has a problem with those that have a problem with letting lil things be bigger problems than they actually are *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*growlllllllllllllssss* i kinda thought his lil posts on our boards were fun......and if we don't have a problem with it neither should she*nods*......I will definately be back......and I'll bring my cowboy*nods lots*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I knew people would have problems with what I did when I was doing it...but I didn't really care...however, I am glad that all of you went and showed support, otherwise I may have been up shit creek...and although many would consider it spamming I did at least try to make my subject title's something that would relate to the board...shows it wasn't just a "cut & paste" job...but the way I feel about it...if you have to go to the admin's with problems like this...why even be a moderator...it is one silly post on your board...delete it...if that is too much trouble...maybe you shouldn't be a moderator...granted, I may have done it on several boards and the users for these boards may have had some overlap...but, if it bothers you that much...don't read it...anyway...thank you again...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] anytime!..We all noticed you related your post to the board in some way..and you did go back and post again..which made it not spammin in my eyes..anyhow..what are freinds for.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A new friend...YAY!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didnt see it there, prolly cus I didnt go there. I will however say this. I usually change the post into something silly when someone just "comes" to my boards and posts a link to their own without ever posting before. But I got a kick out of your post and thats why I came here instead. I dont think I'd ever go so far as to report anyone to admin tho......No I'll just stick with being the shithead I am and change posts to suit me ...... I didnt say that out loud did I? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Blah blah blah, you guys are bitching about a woman on a board, she is banned at. Boy, ya know, that just isn't very right.
    If your gonna bitch about someone, or wonder why they did something, etc... I think you should at least do it somewhere where they can reply at, perhaps not only to defend themselves, but to perhaps explain why they did what they did, why they think the way they do, etc... I mean, the ultimate goal in voicing problems is to attempt to find a solution.
    However, I find that posting comments about someone, on a board they can't even explain themselves on is pointless, stupid, and childish.
    I think you if it bothers you that much, you should give her a chance to explain, and not come to a board she can't reply on to talk about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wasnt aware she was banned ..thank you for saying that in such a nice manner too by the way..*L..Had I been aware she was banned from here..Trust me..I would have posted it elsewhere..Oh yeah..she isnt banned from my board so if she feels the need to defend herself for her comments about any of us..post away.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TastinGood - It is addressed in another topic, and I don't feel like going into it...so if you must know...just look...

Tee Ehn - Yes Ma'am. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast