-
August 12th, 2002, 07:23 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I cant believe this!
To get him to unban you, you told him he could 'pet your kitty'????
[img]mad.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:26 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
no....
i said i'd let him pet my kitty if he told
me why he unbanned me.
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:29 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I see!
It took me almost a month before I could 'pet your kitty'.
Now he gets if offered up for THAT??
[img]mad.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:34 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???
do i even know you, pete??
i only know things that are tastingood.
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:37 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
Sorry it took me a while to reply...

I was taking care of that damn cat...
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:41 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
ummm......... a day late, dollar short, ek3.
reply!!!
-
August 26th, 2002, 09:14 PM
#17
HB Forum Moderator
hmmm, that's odd, I previously posted to this topic, but it does not appear anywhere.
Does the word Weasel mean anything?
-
August 27th, 2002, 12:24 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
in the entire year this forum has existed,
never a post has been cropped...
ek3 edits posts... he doesn't delete them.
if you posted to this topic and no longer see it,
it is probably due to your pc skills, NOT
because of ek3.
the only post you have (ever) made on this
forum can be found here:
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...ic&f=221&t=230
-
August 27th, 2002, 12:22 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
-
August 27th, 2002, 01:06 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
more like....
<font size=30><font color=#FFFF00>DUH!!!</font></font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks