-
August 12th, 2002, 05:23 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
FYI: I have lifted my ban off of shatzy for reasons of my own...
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 12, 2002 02:23 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
-
August 12th, 2002, 06:30 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
its because you missed my wonderful charm...
and my wit that simply cannot be matched, right?
-
August 12th, 2002, 06:31 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
No...it was your titties...
-
August 12th, 2002, 06:32 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
are you sure you don't mean my 'kitty'?
-
August 12th, 2002, 06:36 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Yes I'm sure...I hate cats...and that cat is mine...but that's ok...I have your dog...

<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 12, 2002 03:50 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
-
August 12th, 2002, 06:37 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
oh yeah???
whats his name then?
-
August 12th, 2002, 06:49 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
His name is Cyborg Willy...the dog you knew exists no more...
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:02 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
what does that hafta do with unbanning me?
admit it-- you missed me
cmon and gimme a hug icon [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:12 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
I told you woman...don't tempt me...that ban button is still warm!...
-
August 12th, 2002, 07:15 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
cmon.... i'll let you pet my kitty!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks