Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who is Dustin Mathew Drury? I have seen tributes to him on several of your posts. I hope it isn't too personal of a question, but I couldn't help but notice the age.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dustin is the son of a very close friend of quite a few of us..His mother chats in a room most of us have been going to for several years..*S..He passed away from an extended illness last week..I suppose we all feel as tho we were part of it because we have shared so much with his mother..you can read about alot of it here..if you like..Deb & Lilys
    Feel free to post if you want to..its not just limited to people who knew her..*S

    I noticed your from NC..ME TOO!..right near beautiful Asheville.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 12, 2002 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am 15 minutes from Asheville! So is my mum...Cherrysmum. She visits occasionally...she is the one running around in Lady Belle's board streaking. Its so nice to meet you Blazey.

    I am terribly sorry about your friend's loss. I can't begin to imagine the pain. I think its nice she has such wonderful support from her online friends. The people at our board have been together for about four and a half years now. Some of us have actually met. We have been there for each other in times of crises as well.

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 13, 2002 08:50 PM: Message edited by: cherriepez ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well..Mz Cherriepez!..we will have to do lunch sometime.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..my mom comes round to my board too..*L..funny that huh!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that certainly would be "do"able! I have all afternoon classes at UNCA. I commute in from Mars Hill.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I work in Maggie Valley..so weekends are bout all i can do..we will get it togather tho.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my mom used to live in Canton. THey have a pretty good seafood restaurant there...well it might not be there anymore....Maggie Valley is pretty neat. Then it will be a date once we decide...on a date.
    There is a bar there that I have been to...well two bars actually...one is a barn like place and the other reminds me of a biker bar because...well...there are always bikers there!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Peezzah!! I do not streak at Lady Belles (anymore)..LOl...mustn't talk bad about yer mammy..that seafood place in Maggie closed up....too bad I really liked it....

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I remember something about streaking..... Yes...yes I do! -runs like hell-

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Canton is where my mom lives too!.and the one bar i'm thinking of is Thunder Ridge.and it closed they had a stabbing and a shooting..and thats all she wrote..the other place may be the Springhouse..its about as close to a biker bar as you can get..me and chloe and taylor went there in april.*L..but yes..we will get togather just email me !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •