-
August 14th, 2002, 08:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
*S*
thought Id pay a visit also, since you extended the invitation at fightclub.
Nice place!
Im jules.. co-hort/sis to Myra, friend of many.. I hope *L*
*sees ya!
-
August 15th, 2002, 12:09 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
So nice of you to come...it's so nice to see people come and willingly give up their ass...so it may be owned by someone who is much more suitable...welcome...
-
August 16th, 2002, 02:16 PM
#3
Inactive Member
well thank you *S*
does that mean you take responsibility for my ass too? *L*
-
August 16th, 2002, 02:56 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Not only do I take responsibility...I own it...
-
August 16th, 2002, 09:53 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Then we can blame you when it gets too larg? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2002, 02:41 PM
#6
Inactive Member
*L* ooooooooo yes yes...
you know even the hubby has never laid claim to owning my ass... *ponders this*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks