-
September 6th, 2002, 03:57 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
CajunBabe...if I knew nothing of you but your avatar...I would sleep with you...
-
September 6th, 2002, 02:37 PM
#22
Inactive Member
-
September 6th, 2002, 02:40 PM
#23
HB Forum Owner
nor is that how he 'gets down' [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
September 6th, 2002, 11:04 PM
#24
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:
I hope your ready...because I'll have you in the back of the Chevelle hittin it raw dogg in the butt you were a good girl this mornin, but tonight you a slut...and that's just how I get down...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*Trying to figure out if I'm supposed to be impressed*
You can talk that chit all you want but in all reality, you may not be able to handle it. Afterwards, I would be bouncing off of the walls, ready for more while you lay there comatose!! LOL!!! Chevelle? PULEASE!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks