-
September 18th, 2002, 04:07 AM
#1
HB Administrator
You have been banned... er, I mean, please email me for interview instructions. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 18th, 2002, 07:44 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
ROFL!!!
he was prolly more shocked at the latter half of that sentence.
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
September 18th, 2002, 12:43 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I'm not gonna lie...I did jump and was a little startled until I read the rest of the sentence...
-
September 18th, 2002, 09:58 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
i can't wait to read whatcha say! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 18th, 2002, 11:16 PM
#5
HB Administrator
LOL, if you were banned, I wouldn't post about it on your forum. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 19th, 2002, 12:53 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
not to mention the fact that i seriously doubt
you'd be alotted the chance to post past that point. =)
-
September 19th, 2002, 01:55 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
September 19th, 2002, 08:28 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks