Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Molly

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if you read this sign up and reply...i want to do lunch today

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mmc33's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROX....I have joined the land of the geeks...however only because I had to see what the fuss was all about...HA HA!!!..how do you like my picture? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEAHHHH!!!


    I love the picture...and btw...

    *holds up hand splitting fingers like on star trek*

    welcome to the land of the geeks!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I KNOW MOLLY!!! WE HAD A FRIGGIN CLASS TOGETHER....that still freaks me out....

    come to the metropolis, click on the link under this post... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mmc33's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well i am glad that everyone is loving my pic...i think it is just perfect for me. i am still not sure how i feel about his whole thing. i don't know the lingo.

    and yeah that whole class thing freaks me out also....i knew that i knew you though.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's about time for me to change my avatar...

    btw...(which means by the way) MMC33---
    I understand your birthday is this weekend...did you also know there is going to be another poker tournament on Saturday???

    I have yet to be contacted about a party...but I hope it's on Friday so that those involved in the tourny can join in on the fun (namely...RJ)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mmc33's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well well what do you know tastin good is alive....where have you been stranger. i feel so welcome in this place. don't get any idea though....i still think that people talk on here too much...i hope i don't eat my words [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] i just wanted to put that there...no reason really just thought it was cute

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mmc33's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i not sure how I feel about a poker tourney on my birthday...I mean come on we all know that my birthday is a holiday and i will just have to see i want to share it with a poker tourney...and btw (thank italipino) for the help with the lingo

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    other lingo to help you out:

    hb=hostboard

    omg=oh my god

    lmmfao=laughing my mother fucking ass off (variations might include something about rolling on the ground)

    mod=moderator (of a board)

    and *stars* indicate an action on your part i.e. *flips board the finger*

    there are more...but I can't think of them...others might be able to contribute

  10. #10
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Molly Molly Molly....I never thought you'd actually lower yourself to posting on here. Anyways...welcome aboard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •