Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: BOTM...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well my month is about over...and I gotta say...it has been one wild and crazy month...I never realized how much attention my interview would draw...wait a minute...I didn't realize it!...but why?...I got it!...because it never got posted!...

    So...I ask this favor of you Concorde...Don't strip my custom title...let me pick one...a new permanent one...and let it stay forever...deal?...e-mail me if you agree...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *ek3 receives email from CC*

    *hastily, ek3 rushes to read contents*

    *concorde writes:

    OF COURSE I AGREE! consider it done...
    all you have to do is fill in the field
    in the MCP and VIOLA!*

    *shatzy rolls eyes*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that...but I want it to be on all boards like it is now...you are such a slut sometimes...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •