Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Signs...

  1. #11
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    at first i thought this was going to be another topic on the mel gibson signs movie...what a relief!

    as far as everything else....i dont think you can ever be 100% sure. so you just gotta make a choice.

    maybe wait until you get around 88 or 89% and then go for it!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course NO ONE can be absolutely sure of anything...

    but it certainly doesn't give a suitable crutch
    for those who want to flip-flop...
    (unless they were at 60-something percent)

  3. #13
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First of all, thanks again for resorting to childish insults...Like I've said before, I'm used to that from you and I've come to expect it. Second of all, I can say the things I say because it's what I know of you...it's a cycle, you're predictable...don't get pissy at me for trying to fill in the blanks with what has happened before...all I know is what you tell me...and you refuse to tell me anything...besides the usual "we're done, seriously," which, must I remind you I've heard before.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasn't using childish insults...I was just stating what is obvious...things are different this time...but you refuse to see that...all you want to do is say how things have been before...not how things are now...but whatever, you got someone who is obviously worth spending some time with, I hope things work with you two as well...

  5. #15
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    You two are so in love it isnt funny.

    Now cut this bullshit out and shut the fuck up!

    Just be together...it's obvious (although maybe not in THIS post) that you should be so just do it.

    It's a no brainer.

    And go to NYC too, Wes.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have enough fucking money!...if you wanna sponsor my trip to New York than fine...but if not...ESAD!...

  7. #17
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    we crunched the numbers, remember?

    you'd have 12.75 spending money.

    and as far as sponsorship goes, would you wear a "Jason's Bitch" T-shirt around the whole time?

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you don't need money, wes.

    from what i understand, they just throw money
    at the pimps.

    be sure you leave your hat at home [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well.... i don't think that the world revolves
    in noble circles like you say.... i don't think
    its simply a matter of 'they picked X over YOU'...

    it always bothers me when people do that.

    sure, people have a choice.... but it doesn't
    boil down to X or X.... in regards to some
    major choice.

    however, i'll admit that i am only going by
    the information you have posted... and i have
    no friggin clue of the details of the circumstances....

    so maybe thats a fault.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm sure there are plenty of amateur strip nights up there....and with pink and other pastel colored shirts....i'm sure you would win something...if not make several nice tips

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •