Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

About 4 years ago I emailed Krispy Kreme and asked them why there were no locations in Arkansas and asked them to please look into opening one...and poof...appears one on Kanis.

Today, I emailed Chick-Fil-A and asked them to consider opening a independant location (apart from any mall) either next to Rave Motion Pictures or off of Chenal Parkway. I got this response from the Chick-Fil-A representative...

Dear Ms. Martino:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A CARES. Our customers are very important to us, and we appreciate their comments, questions, and concerns.

Our Corporate Mission Statement is: "To Be America's Best Quick-Service Restaurant at Winning and Keeping Customers." It means so much to hear from our customers that we are on the right track.

There are currently no plans to develop in your area. However, we have forwarded your comments to our Real Estate department for review and consideration.

We thank you again for your time and interest and look forward to seeing you in one of our local Chick-fil-A restaurants soon. As a token of appreciation for your time and effort, I'll be sending you one "Chick-fil-A CARES" guest card which should arrive at your provided address in 7 to 10 business days. Don't hesitate to let us at Chick-fil-A CARES know should you need our assistance again. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Wendy
    Chick-fil-A CARES
    Chick-fil-A...We Didn't Invent The Chicken,
    Just The Chicken Sandwich.

So, I got Krispy Kreme here and I'm working on Chick-Fil-A...those from LR should thank me for all my hard work.

TastinGood

I was in Texarkana the other day and went to the mall. I considered eating at Chik Fil A but decided against it since I wanted to keep a little bit of cash in my pocket. (On a side note....those that played DJ's puzzle games a while back...there was a Steak Escape in there too.)

Anyways....after driving across the street, I went to Burger King and enjoyed some chicken strips there. As I was sitting there eating, I looked over and saw a stand-alone Chik Fil A restaurant right across the street! I was in amazement so I took a picture.

So yeah...a Chik Fil A would be great.

Also....you think you can get us a Jack in the Box here? JITB

TastinGood

(there is a link to 'jack in the box' right after that question mark....it's just hard to see)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well thank you so much for trying to get my fav. rest. to my city,,,,that would be wonderful for my birthday, so keep up the good work

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by italipino:
    So, I got Krispy Kreme here and I'm working on Chick-Fil-A...those from LR should thank me for all my hard work.
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i appreciate it. for a while there i thought i
    was the only one that hated going to the mall
    for chick-a-lick nuggets...

incidentally... i have a story about CAL that
    i could post.. but i've said it a thousand times
    and i doubt its of any interest to anyone.

still... kudos for trying [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

boy...little rock sucks....conway is getting a stand alone chik-fil-a sooner or later....of course it is going to be in our "mall", but you can really consider it a mall, so it's a stand alone, also, in a related story, our Target just opened last night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    boy...little rock sucks....
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AND CONWAY ROCKS!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

*rolls eyes* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can't think of a time when I've said, "oh, I want X but I'd have to go to Conway for it."...except to go to your house for Joe Schmo/Playmakers night.

Is the Chick-Fil-A in your "not mall" able to have a drive through somehow? Because if not, you can't call it a stand alone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*gasp*

target finally opened?!?!? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

don't know about the drive thru...

and as for conway...what about market place? stoby's? umm...the Conway Airport....well, anyways

yeah, the target opened up on tuesday night, they had free food, a live band, apparently it was pretty crazy, my brother got a job there, and he said when they cut the ribbon, he nearly got run over by the mob of people awaiting the opening. cristi was there to get some stuff for our bathroom (they did have 10% off the entire stock), and she overheard a conversation between two people:

Person 1: "Can you believe it is finally opened?"
    Person 2: "I know, i'm totally overwhelmed?"

GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE, IT'S TARGET!!!! it does have a starbucks in it, but who cares?!?!?!

ALRIGHT, CONWAY SUCKS!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Speaking of Stoby's...my agency is picking up some project work for them. We have a few projects to do right now.

1) new packaging for Stoby's cheese dip
    2) new packaging for Stoby's chili cheese dip

I think we also are going to get to do stuff for the restuarant i.e. menus, print ads, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast