-
December 1st, 2004, 09:57 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
...the hell squeezed the life outta this board!?!?!
-
December 1st, 2004, 03:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
yea...i was coming here today to post about where oranges had gone?
(and nice play on words....)
-
December 1st, 2004, 10:29 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
December 2nd, 2004, 03:33 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
-
December 2nd, 2004, 07:14 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
hehe im here, im here, nice to see you guys care.
just been socialising a bit thats all... i discovered there is something beyond a screen with words... can you believe it!?!?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 2nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
*shudders uncomfortably and whispers*
You mean, the real world?
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ December 02, 2004 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Babi BootifuL ]</font>
-
December 3rd, 2004, 12:41 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
yup thats the one... scary isnt it
-
December 3rd, 2004, 06:47 AM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Hehe... Well, I've been out there too..
Apart from sleeping most of the day, just so time goes quicker, when I DO finally get up, I've been spending SHEETLOADS of time with my 6 girls.. Two of them got their licence, and both have cars... so I have literally been seeing them everyday.
And I miss Azer.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
There is no such thing as a real world.
And... I have arrived to bring some fresh goods to the Stand.
-
December 5th, 2004, 05:27 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
oh! brendan your my savour!!! thank you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] mwah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks