Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: you better sit down for this one...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so i just arrive home from school on my very last day for the term. been to town and grabed an ice cream with my friends before making it home and im thinking how great 2 weeks of holidays where i dont have to do anything i dont really want to do when as soon as i get out of the car this freaking woman comes walking up my drive way.

she approaches me holding a folder while i think fuck what does she want? well she wants me to fill in this freaking survey. "oh but it only takes 15 minutes" yeah 15 minutes of MY time that i dont want to give YOU.

for filling it in i go in the draw to win 2,500 cash. whipdy doo [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] anyhow i dont even know what the hell its on. i asked if i have to do it no she replys. it is here i think good she will piss off now cause i dont want to do it and dont have to. boy was i wrong.

can i come in and we do it now? she aks. well no now isnt good. (has my friends standing around me waiting to go inside) ok then how about i come back at 4 (in an hour) no thats no good either sorry. (ARE YOU STUPID!?!?!)

anyhow to cut a long story short the bitch is coming back in 2 hours cause she doesnt fucking get it i dont want to do it. perhaps i just wont hear the door bell when she calls by [img]mad.gif[/img]

argggggg its the holidays for petes sake, i shouldnt have to do wirtten work [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I remeber a guy coming around with coupons and shit for a new restuarant that was opening.. I'm like sorry my parents aren't here, and I'm not interested..
    So he keeps going on about the coupons and the great deals we get and asked when they'll be home... I tell him I'm not sure and that I don't think they'll be interested anyway because we don't ever really eat out.. The bastard came back twice to see if they were home.. First time, they still weren't here... Second time.. My Dad goes 'Look, my daughter said we weren't interested, and she was right.. so thanks anyway' and shut the door in his face..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha go dad... oh yeah [img]tongue.gif[/img]

it sucks though because i dont generally say no and when i did today it totally blue up in my face because....

(here comes part 2)

when my mum got home i told her about it raddy ra and then at 5 o clock when the lady came back mum answered the door and the lady gave her reason for being here etc etc. she asks for me and my mum goes im sorry she tried telling you early she didnt want to do it then the lady goes well she is lieing because she told me she would do it. mum fumed at the fact she just called me a lyer and our broke this huge yelling fight, im not surprised if you heard it where you are babi [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyhow mum told the lady she better go and she kicked up a stink saying she wanted her survey because i said i would do mum ended up closing the door infront of her face so she continued the yelling through the door. (you can see though the window by the door into our office so mum walked into the office and picked up the phone pretending to call someone so she walked to her car got in and started pulling retarded faces in her car.

mum got so mad she ended up calling the place where she works explaining the situation to them and apparently now she is going to be fired

[img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blue=Blew [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you love this dont you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know the real reason the guy came back to your house Babi. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I love saying no to people when they come and try to sell me something, or get me to take a survey or sign some importaint petition or whatever. Or, sometimes, when they just hand me the clipboard or whatever I sign "Satan" or "Fuck off" or whatever random thing I feel like writing.
    Heh, once a guy bugged me to sign as I was going into a store, I refused to sign. As I walked out a few minutes later he shoved it into my face and asked/told me to sign. So I ripped the pen off the little string holding it onto the clipboard, and threw the clipboard onto the roof of the store and walked away. The guy looked like he was about to cry. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bwahahahaha classic, i should have tried that with this lady but she was kinda big and probabaly would have flattened me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually beta.. he WAS flirting... could have something to do with the fact that I answered the door wearing a towel [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bwahahaha i thought that only happened in the movies [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I always answer the door in my towel... or in my pyjamas/dressing gown...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast