I'm happily not-married, and If I can do it, you can too. Oh, wait.... Nevermind.
see they can do it, we can do it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm happily not-married, and If I can do it, you can too. Oh, wait.... Nevermind.
just so everyone doesn't think i'm a mean, disgruntled married guy, I am happily married. I just felt that that line fit nicely in the flow of conversation, so I had to post it.
*reads thread*
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
*edges out slowly*
*pulls you by the back of your shirt and makes you sit down*
whats the problem shatz?
She's afraid of marriage. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
GT is married [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
i thought we were all youngens here.
hehe GT's just a youngen whos married... thats all [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">but i thought you guys were happy together...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This is my first of what will probably be many posts here, and I want to use it to point out how great that was. Hahhaha.Originally posted by GravyTrain:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by oranges:
were like a married couple *heart swells*
is it in the running for post of the year?
Bookmarks