-
November 8th, 2004, 05:56 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
this song sounds great up loud!!! im loving it so much and i wouldnt generally so i think i may have to splash out and buy the album...
"Last Train Home"
One! Two! Three!
To every broken heart in here
Love was once a part, but now it's disappeared
She told me that it's all part of the choices that you make
Even when you think you're right
You have to give to take
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home
Watch it pass the day
As it fades away
No more time to care
No more time, today
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love
I wonder if you're listening
Picking up on the signals
Sent back from within
Sometimes it feels like I don't really know whats going on
Time and time again it seems like everything is wrong in here
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home
Watch it pass the day
As it fades away
No more time to care
No more time, today
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love
Well we sing if we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing if it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason to ever fall in love
But we sing
If we're going no where
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing with out a reason to never fall in love
To never fall in love again
-
November 11th, 2004, 07:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Sooo.... The name of the group is lost prophets?
-
November 12th, 2004, 08:13 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
it would appear so [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2004, 12:46 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hey, just checking, don't want to spend time looking for something by the "lost prophets", when their name is something else, like "found demons," or some other wacky name. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2004, 12:54 AM
#5
Inactive Member
22% downloaded, for now I will listen to Manowar, also rather good turned up loud:
Heart Of Steel
Build a fire a thousand miles away to light my long way home
I ride a comet
My trail is long to stay
Silence is a heavy stone...
I fight the world and take all they can give
There are times my heart hangs low
Born to walk against the wind
Born to hear my name
No matter where I stand I'm alone
Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
say what you feel
Born with a heart of steel
Burn the bridge behind you
Leave no retreat
There's only one way home
Those who laugh and crowd the path
And cut each other's throats
Will fall like melting snow
They'll watch us rise with fire in our eyes
They'll bow their heads
Their hearts will hang low
Then we'll laugh and they will kneel
And know this heart of steel was
Too hard to break
Too hard to hold
Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
born with a heart of steel
-
November 14th, 2004, 03:17 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
i will have to look into this
-
December 5th, 2004, 02:07 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Lostprophets aren't too bad hey?
I really dig thefakesoundofprogress
-
December 6th, 2004, 04:35 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
well i never looked into, im to poor for cd's these days [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
December 7th, 2004, 02:17 AM
#9
Inactive Member
if you want I'll burn you a copy.
-
December 7th, 2004, 05:38 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
its ok, thanks anyways though [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks