Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Pictures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member J. D. McNougan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering how you all get those pictures in your "From" box.

    ------------------
    Oh yeah, well one time I was driving, and this squirrel ran out into the street and I hit him. And he didn't die right then, but he was limping and stuff, I'm pretty sure he died right after.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    find a picture on the net, go to hostboard admin forum, request an avatar.. e-mail or give the link to the pic to one of the admin guys, they will turn it into a link that you put into your From box.

    Warning, if you change your profile in anyway, you have to put the link back in.

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski and Tyledras family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    And true friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore." Tyledras

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also you may want to wait till after the 28 of jan, cause when they revamp H.B. You will have to reload your avitar again.

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf


    "Where are you going?"
    "I don't know, But when I get there I'll tell you."

    [This message has been edited by Ski (edited January 19, 2002).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member J. D. McNougan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I appreciate all your guy's help.

    ------------------
    Oh yeah, well one time I was driving, and this squirrel ran out into the street and I hit him. And he didn't die right then, but he was limping and stuff, I'm pretty sure he died right after.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No problem. That's 10 bucks for the advice and 8.75 for the burger and beer on the last thrad

    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hope you got the cash J.D. the bouncers don't play wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf


    "Where are you going?"
    "I don't know, But when I get there I'll tell you."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RhainbowBrite's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just charge them a 18.75 handlers fee.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's in american, BTW.

    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Firebird98:
    find a picture on the net, go to hostboard admin forum, request an avatar.. e-mail or give the link to the pic to one of the admin guys, they will turn it into a link that you put into your From box.

    Warning, if you change your profile in anyway, you have to put the link back in.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *AHEM*.... I'm a girl tongue


  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well excuse me...

    and i msut have done something wrong to have administrators here....

    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •