Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hockey

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to my first NHL game last Saturday. I was a little bit drunk and got smacked in the head by a friend because I started rooting for the wrong team at the beginning of the game.

    I had fun though. It was different than watching it on TV.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just as long as you didn't get drug into the penalty box and beaten senseless...

    Hope it was a kick ass game.. who was playing?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was the Flames at the Shark tank. I didn't realize that San Jose was the team wearing the black jerseys.

    The fishsticks whupped 'em 3-0.

    My new girlfriend...(shit, did I just call her that?) is a serious Sharks fan. She's a blast to be around. Now if I could just get her to explain how the "off-sides" penalty works again...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so it WASN'T a kick ass hockey game... there was just 8,00 people with nothing better to do...

    Right?

    And we all know my Pens can whip your sharks.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'd guess there were about 800 people there.

    I don't know if I can become a hockey fan overnight, but I hope the girl sticks around.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I'm talking to the girlfriend on the phone last night while the sharks are dropping to the bottom of their division.

    "What seems to be their problem?" I asked.

    "Phoenix has 15 shots-on-goal with 3 scores. The Sharks have 21 shots-on-goal with 1 score."

    "Sounds like shitty goal-tending..."

    "Not just that, the defense can't seem to get their shit together. One guys over here with his stick up his ass, the others aren't communicating with each other out there...Fuck it! I'm gonna watch Boston Public. At least I don't have to worry about blowing any money on playoff tickets."

    Is it any wonder why I like her.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Now that's a woman! Good luck with things, Jace.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MARRY HER

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna have to do something with her. She can drink me under the table and then pick me apart on a pool table. I played a little better last night, but still lost a close one. I think I had her a little worried because she started taunting me while I was shooting at the 8.

    She's a breath of fresh air from all the studying and working I've been concentrating on for the last couple of years. She's reminded me of how to have fun again.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stop, dude.. you're flooding the bar with sap...

    *checks my list*

    Plays pool... check

    Drinks... check check....

    Watches Hockey...check

    UNDERSTANDS HOCKEY... check

    You have... 30 days to put something on her finger, or else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •