-
May 19th, 2002, 07:26 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
doors are open again. but no people.
another round for me
-
May 20th, 2002, 10:27 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
walking around HB these days makes me feel like
a bull in a china store.... i'm all neurotic that
everything is gonna go ballistic again...
-
May 20th, 2002, 02:30 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
what really sucks is when I have a good idea for a post it always goes down, and when it gets back up, i forgo what I was gonna say.
-
May 21st, 2002, 09:15 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Just goes to show.. the best things are better left unsaid. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 22nd, 2002, 10:02 AM
#5
-
May 23rd, 2002, 12:44 AM
#6
Inactive Member
*dashing through the door*.."Oh my heck"..I am sooo thirsty..lets see...lemme have a Miller lite..(gotta keep Rusty running)...maybe he'll actually win a race...
-
May 23rd, 2002, 02:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
It'd take a lot more than one beer for Rusty to win a race.. better buy it by the keg.
LITTLE E RULES
-
May 23rd, 2002, 06:06 PM
#8
Inactive Member
LOL that is for sure..we are going to the world 600 this weekend in Charlotte...it is an all day marathon of humankind but if it doesn't rain..it'll be worth it..
-
May 23rd, 2002, 11:05 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Thanks for stopping by though! I love nascar races. I cried when Dale died.
-
May 24th, 2002, 08:36 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
On the house, as usual, and here's a free bowl of pretzels just in case you're hungry from all that lifting you've been doing.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks