...the hell squeezed the life outta this board!?!?!
Printable View
...the hell squeezed the life outta this board!?!?!
yea...i was coming here today to post about where oranges had gone?
(and nice play on words....)
It wasn't me.
(thank you)
hehe im here, im here, nice to see you guys care.
just been socialising a bit thats all... i discovered there is something beyond a screen with words... can you believe it!?!?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*shudders uncomfortably and whispers*
You mean, the real world?
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ December 02, 2004 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Babi BootifuL ]</font>
yup thats the one... scary isnt it
Hehe... Well, I've been out there too..
Apart from sleeping most of the day, just so time goes quicker, when I DO finally get up, I've been spending SHEETLOADS of time with my 6 girls.. Two of them got their licence, and both have cars... so I have literally been seeing them everyday.
And I miss Azer.
There is no such thing as a real world.
And... I have arrived to bring some fresh goods to the Stand.
oh! brendan your my savour!!! thank you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] mwah