-
Albums
the Atreyu - Covers of the ****ed is pretty flippin' good.
All That Remains - Their new cd is their best... absolutely, hands down, it's their best beginning to end album!
The Gracious Few - if you like Candlebox, you'll love this. It's the lead singer and guitarist of Candlebox and the other members are from LIVE. Good stuff.
Santana - Has a guitar cover album... freakin awesome!
-
Re: Albums
The Sword's - Warp Riders
Enough said.
-
Re: Albums
Thanks for the heads up about The Gracious Few. I didn't know about them. I'm going to go check them out now.
-
Re: Albums
umm super stoked for that gracious few album.
cradle of filth, dimmu borgir both have new albums on their way out.
-
Re: Albums
I personally like it better than Candlebox and LIVE's albums.
-
Re: Albums
Alter Bridge 3 - it seems to be the hardest of the 3 albums, and Myles Kennedy sounds great. It's a really strong album.
The Sword - Warp Riders - really, really good.
-
Re: Albums
Volbeat - Beyond Hell/Above Heave - this album rocks... some really good stuff
Methods of Mayhem - it's not bad, and tries some different genre's of music. Worth a listen.!
-
Re: Albums
The d.a.m.n.ed Things (Every time I die, Anthrax, Fall Out Boy)- this album freaking rocks... It's so good.