The Sword's - Warp Riders
Enough said.
the Atreyu - Covers of the ****ed is pretty flippin' good.
All That Remains - Their new cd is their best... absolutely, hands down, it's their best beginning to end album!
The Gracious Few - if you like Candlebox, you'll love this. It's the lead singer and guitarist of Candlebox and the other members are from LIVE. Good stuff.
Santana - Has a guitar cover album... freakin awesome!
The Sword's - Warp Riders
Enough said.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Thanks for the heads up about The Gracious Few. I didn't know about them. I'm going to go check them out now.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
umm super stoked for that gracious few album.
cradle of filth, dimmu borgir both have new albums on their way out.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I personally like it better than Candlebox and LIVE's albums.
Alter Bridge 3 - it seems to be the hardest of the 3 albums, and Myles Kennedy sounds great. It's a really strong album.
The Sword - Warp Riders - really, really good.
Volbeat - Beyond Hell/Above Heave - this album rocks... some really good stuff
Methods of Mayhem - it's not bad, and tries some different genre's of music. Worth a listen.!
The d.a.m.n.ed Things (Every time I die, Anthrax, Fall Out Boy)- this album freaking rocks... It's so good.
Bookmarks