-
right, i know you will say this is dead boring, but if there was more tax on cigarettes, like 5p a fag, then the government could make this country a lot better. also more tax on booze and burgers is a good idea.
its just a pity that the tobacco, alcohol and meat industries control the world
www.thetruth.com
ooh, and go to www.consumerfreedom.com
its pretty sick some of it, especialy the bit that justifies drink driving.
------------------
I AM TRUTH
[This message has been edited by SkimmedMilk (edited March 15, 2002).]
[This message has been edited by SkimmedMilk (edited March 15, 2002).]
-
Me being a non smoker myself (so i may be biased) i agree with your comments on smoking. I think smoking is a disgusting habbit and should be banned altogether. However as you quite rightly pointed out, the tobacco industries rule the world. Without them the country would lose a large percentage of the tax they gain through people. I disagree with the meat statement. I think eating meat is natural, or it has been for past several hundred years.
------------------
Hi I'm Luke, You probably don't know me.... but i know you.
-
so, just cos something is natural doesnt make it good.
------------------
I AM TRUTH
-
So what exactly is wrong with eating meat?
------------------
Hi I'm Luke, You probably don't know me.... but i know you.
-
*sighs*
here we go again...
------------------
M.D.BRIGGLESWORTH AND SONS: following old ladies round parks in a menacing fashion since 1984
-
If we tax the things you disagree with, can we tax the things i disagree with too.
Raise VAT on cabbages and marmite, thats what i say.
borXing
------------------
Another innocent girl just made his list...
-
smoking killed my nanna. she stoped smoking in 1990, and still died becoz of the effects last year. drink drivers should locked up for life, its just the same as running round with a loaded gun, trying to shoot ppl.
------------------
~mY cApS lOcK iS sTuCk~
-
Yes, it does make sense, people would stop smoking if the tax was raised. But Also there would be more people breaking the law importing millions of fags from abroad. I dont think the tax on food or beer should be taxed but I suppose thats because I eat and drink. Still There is far too much tax on everything as it stands. For example americans pay about 1/5th of what we do for petrol. the list goes on britons are fucked over all the time over tax.
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/gargan/venap.jpg
------------------
-
i cant be arsed to rant on why i smoke
------------------
fukin nobjockeys, ass weasles and skag heads
-
never have, never will.
only if im forced to my a big bald man thats all lubed up with swarfega.
------------------
Staring at the setting sun
No reason to come back again
The twlight world in blue and white
The needle and the damage done.
------------------
Well youve buggered that up haven't you?