doors are open again. but no people.
another round for me
Printable View
doors are open again. but no people.
another round for me
walking around HB these days makes me feel like
a bull in a china store.... i'm all neurotic that
everything is gonna go ballistic again...
what really sucks is when I have a good idea for a post it always goes down, and when it gets back up, i forgo what I was gonna say.
Just goes to show.. the best things are better left unsaid. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
oooohh... yer funny. see how hard I'm laughing...
http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/...mashfreakB.gif
*dashing through the door*.."Oh my heck"..I am sooo thirsty..lets see...lemme have a Miller lite..(gotta keep Rusty running)...maybe he'll actually win a race...
It'd take a lot more than one beer for Rusty to win a race.. better buy it by the keg.
LITTLE E RULES
LOL that is for sure..we are going to the world 600 this weekend in Charlotte...it is an all day marathon of humankind but if it doesn't rain..it'll be worth it..
Thanks for stopping by though! I love nascar races. I cried when Dale died.
On the house, as usual, and here's a free bowl of pretzels just in case you're hungry from all that lifting you've been doing.