its got a chance of snowing monday said the weather man
Printable View
its got a chance of snowing monday said the weather man
its about time...i hate summer time
It's too early for snow! I want to enjoy Fall. Stupid snow always creepin in too early and stayin around too long. Basically I like snow on Christmas. Maybe I'll like it more this year. In college, sledding was fun....however I did NOT enjoy walking all over campus in 6 inches of white vomit or almost breaking my back on the icey sidewalk walking from the commuter lot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Surely it'll be a wrong forecast though.
We're down to two seasons a year it seems like
Summer and Winter
Fall and Spring both are like 3 days lol
i agree with you rocketer where has spring and fall gone to
yeha i hate summer too...i just love the cold and snow
Is school on a delay Monday? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
no notyet
letcher county has already close monday and tuesday [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
are u series
what do you think
I just heard that Scott County was on a ninety mt. delay on Monday
Dickenson Co. Public Schools 2 hr delay for Monday, October 24, 2005
2-5 inches in the mountains
SWEET AND GOOD MORNING
Scott County has to be on a delay when it snows, make it easier on all the transfers to come from their homes out of county to get to their school [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
That's right! Gives them time to send taxi-cabs to pick them up and they don't charge the transfers. Guess what? You and I pay for this.
LOL if anybody takes that seriously, they need to go to a humor doctor asap!
They will take it about as seriously as your statement or for that matter most of this thread.
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
is it really supposed to snow ?!?! I wish it would start and not stop for a while! I love winter! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
i wished it would snow,...i could use a few extra hours to sleep..
I am dreaming...of..a...white...Halloween.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
HEAVY SNOW FORECAST!!!!!!!
FOR THE MOUNTAINS OF SOUTHWEST VIRINIA
AND HIGH COUNTRY OF NORTH CAROLINA
LATE SUNDAY NIGHT INTO THE EARLY HOURS OF MONDAY
EXPECT 6-8 INCHES OF PRIMARILY WET AND HEAVY SNOW
MONDAY SHOULD BE IMPASSABLE WITH TEMPERATURES RISING
INTO THE 60'S BY WEDNESDAY.
I cant find anywhere on the net that says snow.
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/productview.php?pil=AFDMRX
NWS Forecast discussion...
.LONG TERM (SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY)...TROUGH ROTATING THROUGH
ON SUNDAY NIGHT AND MONDAY...BRINGING ANOTHER CHANCE FOR
PRECIPITATION AND MORE COLD AIR....THICKNESS INDICATE THERE MAY BE
SOME LIGHT SNOW IN THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS ON SUNDAY NIGHT AND MONDAY
NIGHT. TOO DRY FOR ANY SIGNIFICANT ACCUMULATIONS. DRIER WEATHER
RETURNING BY WEDNESDAY.
I got my forecast from my neighbor. Sorry for the confusion.
They'll probably change 3 or 4 times before Sunday night and still get it wrong [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. However, I would like to see about 6-8 inches of snow, in the lower elevations, because that's where I'll be lol.