-
ok now normally i know i fuck with you cause its so funny when you get your panties in a bunch, but with this post im serious.
one thing, and prolly the only thing we had in common was that we both liked lori. But neitherone of us got her, hell the reverend dark angel got closer to her than we did. go figure.
But even tho you threw away our friendship doesnt mean that we dont still have things in common. I know that we were both slighted by her. Now you might not want to admit it here, but we both know its true, face it man, she didnt want a damn thing to do with either of us. But thats cool, thats her you know, sides she was always a control freak.
look man, she might look good on the outside, but she isnt really worth shit on the inside, and hell i chased after her for a hell of a lot longer than you did, but trust me young pup, get over her, you'll thank me when you do.
-
The funny thing is, that in this thread i make sense, and i hit the nail on the head, but you dont want to admit it. which is cool, cause thats you. You want to see it like this, like im some evil guy, because of the whole mass delete, which really wasnt as big a deal as you wanted to make it out to be, so you throw away our friendship. Since we are no longer friends you cant talk to me or anything.. Face it bro, thats petty, get over it.
Now come on you can say something, you want to act all silent and big and bad, like you truelly dont give a fuck about what ihave to say, but if that were true, you wouldnt read this now would you?
HEH HEH
self rightous, arrogant little fuck that you are [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
It's funny how you get when you THINK you have been disregarded. You only get this bad when you have a feeling the person wont respond.
Ohh well, it's ok, this is just how you deal with your problems with people. Good luck with that.
-
Its kinda funny how you never denied that it was true.
As for being disregarded, who might you be referring to? you or dicklord
Cause the answer is still the same, you both have disregarded me.
Like i said, his mistake was that he cared for you.
I wonder, dear Lori, or would that be laura?
This condescending nature, is quite becoming of you.
-
I don't have to explain my actions to anyone, and just because you don't hear from people on a daily basis doesn't mean they don't care.
Do you need constant attention? No you are a big boy. BTW no one disregarded you.
For me, and I am sure for others, have been on the internet for about 7 years now and It gets old after a while, especially if you are forced to be on it. I just got sick of it, like I am everyone does or will with time.
-
HEH HEH
like you ever fucking cared.
If you did care, seeing as how you trusted me oh so much, you would have at least told me your real name, or where you worked. Those things really arent any major details, i am just making a point of them, cause you made such a big point out of keeping them to your self. As for explaining yourself, i NEVER once asked you to.
As for being disregarded, hey your the one that brought it up, but i see how it is with you, see i did learn something about you [img]smile.gif[/img]
As for being forced on the net, hey thats your fault. I never said i needed to constantly hear from you, sides..who yanked your chain? I thought this was a thread to pointy ears? But hey, this is a free board, speak your mind when you want, although your words no longer have the desired effect on me that they used to.
Lori you cant live your life in a shell forever.
with pain comes maturity.
-
since this thread is in my honor I might as well say something [img]wink.gif[/img]
Ralf, I never made a mistake in loving Lori, the only mistake I made was thinking that she felt the same way about me. I'm full of mistakes when it comes to women I've loved, but you dont see me being anal retentive to them for my own fuck ups.
This topic does not belong on here, its too personal, so I apologize to anyone on the board who is probably thinking Ralf and I are pyschos [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Actually pointy ears, in truth it does belong on here, cause you see, this whole board, with all the shit we have been thru with the toddzi's, and everything, we are a family. Everyone from manga, to pooh bear, from miral to vampiro, knows that if they have have a problem, or if they need to vent, or want to share a joy , or a failure, that they can come here and post about it.we're spawners, we are the little secret that spawn.com wants to keep a secret. Thats the reason i have never considered you a spawner, cause you act like your above us, like you dont think enuff of us to share in your dreams, your desires, or your joys, or fears. Which is cool, cause thats you, but whether it be friend, enemy, or annoyance i will always consider you an outsider.
as for the mistake in loving lori, i felt the same way before, but trust me, you did make a mistake. you can do much better, sides i think that she is too insecure in herself to truelly allow any one the chance to love her.
as for being anal retentive over my own fuck ups...i changed how i felt about her, she had a big hand in doing that, although she is mistaken when she thinks its because she hasnt spoken to me in a long time. I once told her that i wont blow smoke up her ass, or sugar coat my feelings, for her, or towards her, if being brutally honest is being anal retentive, then so be it.
Like i said young pup, you'll come to your senses, and when you do, you'll thank me for it.
Take it from someone who is more experienced in it than you are.
some free advice from me to you, do what you want with it.
As for being pyscho.......HEH HEH
like this is anything new to them.
-
you know probably half as much as you think you do...about me...about Lori...and be gratefull for it
-
As always, i know more than you think i know.
sides, i know why she dropped you.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SPYDERLUV:
As always, i know more than you think i know.
sides, i know why she dropped you.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>*flicks the spyder* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
whats up fluffy??
manga was worried bout ya.
i told her you was ok, cause we both knwop that ya cant keep a good cat down [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
aawwwww! *rolls around purring*.....hehe, thank you my hairy-legged friend [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
you comin to my new board or do i hafta set some traps here? *EG
-
Since my name was mentioned ONCE here ill give my two sence about this whole thing
Hmmmmm Spyder Dicklord aint worth it cuz hes a lil panzy ass who thinks he is Better then us he might as well go back to the Home board where WE came from
See Spyder said something that made ALOT of sence to me that you do think your better then us at least WE as a family almost destroyed this board but where were you huh? NAh you were off powting about the "mass delete" well See some left some stayed the people that stayed, stayed cuz there FAMILY the people that left, LEFT Cuz there not FAMILY
So Dicklord i know your gonna say something stupid about me so get it over with i need a good laugh
Oh and Spyder all the time ive known you i never knew your name was Ralf thats my Grandpas name lol
Well Im Travis nice to meet you! lol
Ok well Dicklord get on with it and get over it!
-
Oh fuck i better watch my mouth and shit and not start nothing cuz somebodys gonna give me a bad rating! like 1 star! omg ill just die if that happens!
-
-
This is stupid, I have no idea why I am keep going on this.
Ralf I am not stupid I trust people in fact a lot of people but I have a hard time trusting people on the internet, so no I usually don't give out my personal info to people I have never set eyes apon, I know I am not the only one. I do have insecurities I never said I didn't, but that is not why I am like this.
You have a tendency to fall for people who simply care about you and don't want to see you hurting, which is good because they do care about you. Regardless how you feel about me I still don't want to see you hurt. You should lower yourself however by taking your anger for me out on other people or make up theories about me. You can hate me all you want but I am the same person I have been for my whole life, I still care about friends, I am so sorry I care about people and try to help them it is a fault I have.
All that shit you told me you went through with your ex and problems you were having I listened and cared because you were my friend.
Step back sometimes from the situation and look at it from a different perspective, I think you might benefit from it.
I have been here for a long time and I do vent somewhat but to get a non bias opinion, however I, and even Desiree (probably some other people too) do not tell everyone one here all their dirt, or too personal stuff, and it has absolutly nothing to do with being a "spawner" there have been a lot of people that joined here that had nothing to do with the old spawn board, I consider them "spawners," dont you? Just cause you like to speak about ALL you problems and vent all your anger doesn't not mean others should follow.
Now if you don't like me that is fine, don't speak to me or about me behind my back or infront. It is that easy. Just hate me and move on, I do hope you have a good life keep those you care about close to you like Suture [img]wink.gif[/img] , and LHB they seem to make you good about yourself and thats what you should concentrate on right now, you.
-
Tis kinda funny, you keep mentioning anger, when there is none.
True i dont feel the same way about you, that i did before, but that doesnt mean i hate you.
You say you have a hard time trusting people on the internet, and i could see why, but then i guess that trusting the reverend dark angel, or day z wasnt too hard now was it [img]wink.gif[/img]
As for talking about you behind your back,in front of, or to, or about you, HEH HEH...silly girl, you should know by now i speak my mind when i want to, whether it be about you or not who knows, but if it were, it wouldnt be anything that i wouldnt say to your face.
As for the whole spawner thing, he asked a question a while back, and i answered it. Then again you always did have a soft spot for old dicklord, althou when you dropped him that was kinda harsh.
As for whether you or your girl day z spill their guts or what not, like i give a shit, neither one of you post much anywayz.
But then again with the spawner, i never did think you would understand it, but oh well.
as for theories [img]smile.gif[/img] that would mean that i think about you often, but i dont.
face it babe, your a control freak, and you dont like it when things or people get out from under your control.
sides why are you keeping this up? this was a post to dicklord you already had a post to deflower..
-
oh and you want to tell me to take a step back and look at it in a different perspective, i have already done that my dear. It's not in a perspective of anger, nor hate, nor jealousy, but it is in a perspective of humour.
As for ole pointy ears not making a mistake in loving you, he did indeed make a mistake, he just doesnt see it, then again, i do believe that you were correct when you said he wasnt that exsperienced in these things. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I didn't drop him, so that just proves you do not know what you think you do. I just didn't think it was important or anyones business what had happened. I guess I am keeping this up because you continue to talk shit.
You do speak with hate or anger it shows in your words. I am not sure what you are trying to prove by saying you don't think about or care about me anymore, you have said it a lot just in this post. If this is true and I believe it is, prove it by not mentioning me. There are people I don't care about and to show this I ignore them, and act like they never exsisted,even if they are pissing me off, it works.
Who I trust is up to me, the people I pick to fully trust I know no matter what happens they would never be disrespectful towards me, or talk shit about me, and as far as I know I haven't been betrayed.
I like to be in control of somethings its my nature, my friends don't seem to care.
-
-----------END OF POST-------------
Every one got to say what they wanted, and you got your answer with DL.
-
Speaking of subjects being GONE
Spyder just dump she aint worth anybodys time
It aint over Gen or whatever the fuck your name is
Cuz i havnt nor has Spyder said it was over
When He says its over then its over
you have no say in nothing
-
Lori,Lori,Lori
I do remember hearing from someone that you did indeed tell him that you didnt wish to speak to him anymore, therefor yeah you dropped him.
As for your post, you just went and proved how full of shit you are.
As for how you deal with people you dont like, thats you, im not like you.
As for my words being in anger, your wrong there also.
As for talkin shit, i do know what im talking about, you just dont want to admit it.
As for it being over.....
HEH HEH
-
Tis funny, i just went and picked over some of your contridictions lori, andyou get all pissed off over it..
I think its funny, seeing as how neither you nor dicklord can admit when your wrong.
(ahh this brings back old memories, when leo's board was being flooded, and ole pointy ears went and tried scaring me into admitting it [img]smile.gif[/img] , but pointy ears, you never did answer me when i asked you who or what @HOME, was??)
but lori, i take it that me pointing out your contridictions, makes you mad, so sense you are mad, i must be mad about it?
-
This subject is dead but I just refound this board tonight so I'm going to add in something...
Lori, you said you don't have to explain your actions to anyone, bullshit, explain to me what the hell you think you're doing eating my Sugar Smacks???? HUH HUH HUH????
Damned cereal theif! [img]smile.gif[/img]