Well now...
Whats happening here?
Printable View
Well now...
Whats happening here?
*glancing around*.....nothing....what are you looking at????....am I blind!!!!!!arrrgghhh!!!!
**crickets chirping**
Anyone for a game of hide and go seek in the dark?
**shuts off the lights and tackles mum**
YOUR it!
*Jumps on top of cherriepez and Mum*..Stacks on..*LOL* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hey..Im away for a few days and everyone stops posting.. [img]frown.gif[/img] ..Why??..Do I stink..*sniffs armpits*..*L*
Oh sorry CP..
*rolls off and lies flat out on the floor contemplating the spider webs on the ceiling*.. [img]graemlins/person.gif[/img]
I dunno..streaking is pretty popular here..*L*..Ive been know to doff my clothes and run nekkid across the screen every now and then..
[img]wink.gif[/img]
And if you think my pits smell..well have a sniff of my work boots!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *pulls a boot off and waves it under ya nose*..hahahaha..
maybe my mother's streaking had something to do with it.
**panting**
I can't breathe with you on top of me Belle.
**plugs nose** My Gawd! The armpits!!! Somebody get me a hose! ~l~
______________
Wellllllllla i have to go to bed now. I have to be up at 7 to get my daughter on the bus and finish a paper.
Cracks in the ceiling, rumbing of trolleys rolling over the tracks in front of my house, hoping for deafness in the dark, lying awake cuz of the sounds of lovemaking. Again!
*Bangin on the walls*
I kinda miss it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
How did I get on this? Oh yeah, spiderwebs on the ceiling. The girl after me painted over the cracks.
I guess nothing lasts.
*pushes Pez off*...you guys are right..ceilings are fun to look at....I do a lot of ceiling staring at the "gynos" every spring....ugh!!! I count the tacky flowers LOL
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lefty:
Cracks in the ceiling, rumbing of trolleys rolling over the tracks in front of my house, hoping for deafness in the dark, lying awake cuz of the sounds of lovemaking. Again!
I guess nothing lasts.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
God that was a beautiful description. Very poetic.
Now Belle's workboots...thats another story.
If you think THOSE smell honey...
**pulls off panties**
**realizes what I just posted and puts panties back on**
*blushes*
I was just kidding..Hey! how bout those spider webs eh?
*nudges mum** quit taking up all the space!
I was just thinking: WHERE is she going to put those BOOTS?
*lobs my boots out the door and hears them land with a dull steel-cap thud*..oh lordy..its heaven to slip them off in the afternoon..*wiggles my toes*
The last people who painted my house didnt prepare the walls at all and the paint is cracking/peeling off...this really annoys me because Im a Painter and Decorator..and my hands itch to strip the walls and do it properly..
*looks up at the ceiling again and counts the spider webs and how many victims are still hanging in them*... [img]graemlins/person.gif[/img]
damn wish i could play stacks on....
*rubs her butt looking up*....
You didnt play Stacks on...you played Have-a-Stack..hehehe.. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]