Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: PeterJennings

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Whether you liked him or hated him, whether you agreed with him or disagreed with a firey passion, Peter Jennings always got the story, and always made people think. He was the first on scene in Viet Nam and pioneered going to the front lines with a camera. One in a dying breed, he will be missed. He is survived by his wife, Kayce Freed, his two children, Elizabeth, 25, and Christopher, 23, and his sister, Sarah Jennings.

    Thoughts and prayers to his family. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    He was a good reporter
    and he seemed like good people!
    May he rest in peace!
    [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He was the BEST reporter I ever knew.
    R.I.P [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like all the senior reporters : Cronkite, Schiffer, Rather, Sawyer, I only like Walters because she was the first but when they're all gone, I don't think there are any with integrity. Surely not Kurt Loder or Tabitha Soren.
    I think Peter was the best,also. He was always cutting edge.
    Thanks for posting, guys.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a terrible loss. He was the best in his field of journalism. That whole breed-Rather, Brokaw, etc will never be duplicated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic