-
December 8th, 2001, 05:50 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Here are the International Time Zones so you can all be awake at the same time....what a concept that is!!
4.00AM Los Angeles
5.00AM Mexico City
6.00AM Chicago
7.00AM NYC
9.00 - 10.00AM Greenland
11.00AM East Africa
12.00 NOON London England
1.00PM Berlin
2.00PM St Petersburg/Cairo
4.00PM Afghanistan
5.30PM Delhi
6.30PM Bangkok
7.00PM Jakarta
8.00PM Shanghai/Taipei/Manila
9.00PM Tokyo
9.30PM Sydney
As we are worldwide,remember to pick a time where everyone can come and chat and let's have a full room.
Maybe Gordie can bring some sausage rolls, and bobby z a ham!!!
Adam Keepson Ticking
------------------
Sin is in, Sweetie!
-
December 8th, 2001, 12:39 PM
#12
Inactive Member
DeeJay can bring my joey.
Does this mean we're on for tonight at 9 EST?
------------------
-
December 9th, 2001, 01:00 AM
#13
DeeJay
Guest
You can go in there tonight Teddy but not sure if you will see anyone cause we were planning Sunday night. I'll check in there after i type this incase your there on your lonesome.
If no one will name a time I will.
FROM 9pm New York time Sunday night and we could go longer for the late straglers. If your confused consult the above table kindly posted by sprocketman or go to http://www.worldtimezone.com
I doubt anyone in East Africa or Afghanistan will drop in as they have no internet but it was nice to include them sprock.
------------------
-
December 9th, 2001, 01:37 AM
#14
Inactive Member
I always forget DeeJay that you're a day ahead of me. (You're SUCH a show-off.) So I came on line here at nine only to find a note from Gordie telling me I made the same mistake for the 947th time. I'll try again tomorrow. This time zone stuff really bites, Imean, who EVER got a date through the International Date Line????
------------------
-
December 9th, 2001, 11:40 AM
#15
Inactive Member
i think Cherie joining Chat would be the only way we'd get people into the room...we've tried several times in the past to get a 'party' going and the few that dropped in, dropped out when they discovered Cherie was nowhere to be seen, even though there was tantalising company in the 'rare form' of SweetieGord, DeeJay, Teddy, CherryTattoo and several other hotshots.
i think it'd be a howl if Cherie joined a chat party but who knows what would a good time for a Famous Runaway to join in?
yours G,
chomping on a slice of MysticPizza....
------------------
-
December 9th, 2001, 05:43 PM
#16
Inactive Member
ok cherie bombers
i THINK the majority (of any ... IF any) will log on today in CherieChat Sunday at:
9PM, Eastern Standard Time, which is 6pm Pacific Time, and
7pm Central Standard Time, which makes it 2am Monday for London and 1pm in Aussieland.
HOWEVER, a few others (including SweetieGord) will be going online a bit earlier (since 2am is a bit late for a Sunday eve), so if you like, check out these times as well (f you can be arsed):
6pm Eastern Standard time
5pm Central Standard time
4pm Pacific time
11pm in London
10am Monday in Aussieland
confused yet?
i realise it's Sunday dinner time for a lot of you but that's just too bad (on your birthday).
always, sweetiecakes
always, sweetiegorge...
------------------
-
December 9th, 2001, 05:51 PM
#17
moderator
Hi everyone,
I would love to join in on the fun but tonight I have a charity gig in Hollywood and will be on stage the time of the chat. I would like to work something out.. maybe next Sunday evening, though I know that alot of you have to work the following morning. Let's make it happen as soon as we can. Happy Sunday everyone and we will talk soon.
Kiss,
Cherie
------------------
-
December 10th, 2001, 04:45 AM
#18
Inactive Member
ok cherie bombers
i THINK the majority (of any ... IF any) will log on today in CherieChat Sunday at:
9PM, Eastern Standard Time, which is 6pm Pacific Time, and
7pm Central Standard Time, which makes it 2am Monday for London and 1pm in Aussieland.
HOWEVER, a few others (including SweetieGord) will be going online a bit earlier (since 2am is a bit late for a Sunday eve), so if you like, check out these times as well (f you can be arsed):
6pm Eastern Standard time
5pm Central Standard time
4pm Pacific time
11pm in London
10am Monday in Aussieland
confused yet?
i realise it's Sunday dinner time for a lot of you but that's just too bad (on your birthday).
always, sweetiecakes
always, sweetiegorge...
------------------
-
December 10th, 2001, 01:51 PM
#19
Inactive Member
well, for anyone who is interested, the chat party was a ROARING success (at least from where i sittin' pretty...)...i logged on at the 'earlier' time (ie, 6pm EST, 4pm PST,) - admittedly, there were only three of us hotshots happily chortlin' away about all things of concern in a Runaway world...but it the was the depth of 'passion' in which we spoke, that made the few of numbers insignificant...
CherryTattoo and QuietroomDave were amongst the natterers. i hope more logged on later...
til later BABES,
sweetieSlort
------------------
-
December 10th, 2001, 02:20 PM
#20
Inactive Member
I experienced technical difficulties. I could NOT open the chatroom, I kept getting an error message and then kept being offered the opportunity to create a chat forum of my own - taking the art of talking to oneself to a new level, I suppose. Maybe with DeeJay's help I can figure this out by next weekend.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks