Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Interview

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Came across this very interesting interview with Vicki Blue. All I can say is WOW!

    www.filmthreat.com/Interviews.asp?Id=497

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah me too WoW!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    double wow! Thanks for link.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hope all of us here know better than to lend any credence to what Vicky says about Cherie.
    Sour grapes from a second rater playing the parasite off truer talents.
    (If you want MY opinion...)

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi knightjewel!
    Long time no see. I DO know better!
    Your opinion is always welcome here not to mention right on!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Until now I figured V. Blue was okay.
    Her true colors are shining through!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No doubt Knight Jewel.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy-******* '-moley!!!!!!!!
    I am sitting here speechless.
    Jealous much???
    What a vicious and yet insipid stab in the back.
    Jeez.
    I did find the article interesting, to say the least. Shocking about Joan, if it's true.
    I'm really bummed because The Runaways were a HUGE deal to me in '76 and '77. I was 12 and 13 at the time, just lost a father, and all I can say is The Runaway's music really honestly truthfully probably saved my life.
    I just hate hearing about all this animosity.
    I was really hoping for a reunion but it sure doesn't look like that will ever happen.
    God, am I depressed now. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FionnaF's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW
    I agree Knight. Blue came off sounding like a bitter -has been -wanna be -back stabber. I think Kim Fowley is her mentor.
    FF

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MidnightMuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2002
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I could have done without your opinion Knightjewel. (If you want MY opinion).

    I Need A Teriyaki Yankee Doodle Dandy

    MIDNIGHT MUSE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic